Martec’s rectangular connectors can be supplied in a variety of formats and material combinations to match customers’ stringent customised requirements. Rectangular devices are suitable for interfacing compact enclosures. To ensure optimal integration Martec can design tailored solutions including D-Sub, Micro D or Arinc, or offer complete customisation. Connectors can be designed and manufactured to meet individual environmental, mechanical or installation requirements.
With high density pin counts and various termination types available, these connectors are used in critical, harsh environment applications for reliable data transfer. Martec’s custom approach means that it is possible to produce optimised connectors with customised fi tments. These provide greater fl exibility and options include high conductivity pin contacts, in-shell signal conditioning and high reliability mounting methods.
- Custom fitments for critical, high performance system applications
- High density pin count (to 0.050″ pitch)
- Hermetic sealing
- High conductivity and low resistivity for high data rates
- High pressure capability
- Wide operating temperature range (typically -40°C to 170°C)
- MIL-DTL 81513, 82723, 24308 standards