Astute Electronics is an authorised, franchised seller and technical partner for
MICROOLED is today delivering
In terms of picture quality, the key advantages of MicroOled technology are:
- True Black thanks to
MICROOLED’sUltra High Contrast. MICROOLED’sQuad sub-pixel arrangement and high pixel density provide very sharp images and excellent clarity.
- Very High Uniformity: With our technology long range or pixel-to-pixel uniformity is excellent.
- A very high contrast: Our contrast is greater than 10 000:1
- Response time is very fast, so a moving image has no lag
- Very low power consumption
- Very compact: no backlight
In addition to their range of standard products, Astute can provide technical support to develop customer-specific solutions in conjunction with the manufacturer.
Astute and MICROOLED
This partnership will give customers across the UK easier access to MicroOLED‘s leading edge high reliability near eye display products and is complimentary and mutually beneficial to Astute’s existing franchise portfolio.
Philip Simpson, Applications Manager, Astute Electronics
- MDP01: a 1.7m dots full
colour0.38” WVGA (873x500) microdisplay.
- MDP03: a 3.3m dots full
colour0.39” XGA (1044x788) microdisplay with integrated controller.
- MDP02: a 5.4m dots 0.61”
fullSXGA (1300x1044) microdisplay (for colour professionaltype of applications).
- MDP03EK3 Evaluation Kit (shown below): This demonstration board provides a complete tool to evaluate and integrate
Astute – your technical partner for MICROOLED.
Supporting your innovation
From minor modifications to cabling and full solutions, Astute can engineer components to suit your needs, supported by the manufacturer.