Astute Electronics is an
Lex TM3 specialize in smart and conventional portable power systems including distribution boxes, assemblies, connectors, cable protectors and other products designed to withstand rough use and harsh environments.
Lex TM3 Systems Class L Heavy Duty Connectors are ruggedly constructed and tested to stand up to the rigors of unforgiving environments. This class represents the largest size cylindricals, and offer the performance demanded of both industrial and military applications. The design features of this connector series provide:
- Greatest capacity – current ranges 40 to 200 amps, conductor sizes 6 to 4/0
- Safty – complete protection of personnel and equipment if connectors are inadvertently disconnected under load
- Foolproof mating – design incorporates specific voltage, current, frequency, phase and grounding requirements
- Standardisation – Class L insert arrangements specify connector/ cable combinations for maximum reliability
- Serviceable contacts – contacts are normally crimped to the cable before connector assembly. No insertion tools required. Bushings are available to adapt smaller diameter wires to larger contacts.
In addition to their range of standard products, Astute can provide technical support to develop customer-specific solutions in conjunction with the manufacturer.
Lex TM3 LLC was formed after a merger of Lex Products Corp, a pioneer and market leader in the field of portable and specialty power distribution for over 25 years, and TM3 Systems Inc., a developer of patent-pending, cutting-edge technology for smart power applications such as microgrids and hybrid power systems.
Astute and Lex TM3
Power demands in ground and land based systems is the strength of the offering from LexTM3 with a strong history is Power distribution the acquisition of UEC connectors and the new business combined offering has only enhanced that position.
Gary Evans, E-Mech Divisional Manager, Astute Electronics
- Class L Mil 22992
- QWLD Mil 22992
- Cable Assemblies
- Mobile Electric Power
Astute – your technical partner for Lex TM3.
Supporting your innovation
From minor modifications to cabling and full solutions, Astute can engineer components to suit your needs, supported by the manufacturer.