- Meets or exceeds MIL-DTL55302F
- Modular system allowing signal, high power and high frequency in the same connector
- High temperature, tested to 250°C for 1000 hours
- Through hole, surface mount and press fit PCB termination
- Integral stainless-steel locking mechanism or spring latching system offers security of interconnection
DMM is a rugged, compact and shock resistant connector system. It is available in an all LF or mixed-layout configuration with high frequency and/or high-power contacts. DMM connectors offer a high-density 2mm pitch system which contributes to equipment miniaturization and weight saving.
Meets or exceeds MIL DTL 83513G (Micro-D standard)
Covers are mountable without modifying the front or rear panel and the philosophy of the system is to be modular with simple and universal concepts
- Metal shield enables resistance to exterior factors such as electromagnetic interference (EMI-RFI: 360°) and grounding
- Lower profile than the traditional Micro-D, higher
densityand small footprint
- Removable crimp contacts for more flexibility
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 row versions up to 120 signal contacts
Astute and Nicomatic
Nicomatic Ltd are pleased to partner with Astute Electronics. As one of the most respected suppliers in the Mil Aero market, we feel that Astute bring the right blend of customer relationship and technical knowledge to best represent Nicomatic products.
Phil McDavitt, UK Sales Manager, Nicomatic
Astute – your technical partner for Nicomatic.
Supporting your innovation
From minor modifications to cabling and full solutions, Astute can engineer components to suit your needs, supported by the manufacturer.