Pegasus is a small, lightweight connector that is intended for use in harsh environments. Using proven contact design, the innovative approach to the design of the plastic shell provides a perfect solution for applications where space and weight are critical considerations.
EMI shielding is achieved using electroless copper and nickel plating, and a copper alloy spring finger gasket ensures shell to shell conductivity, all providing between 60db and 40db of attenuation.
- Electroless Copper & Nickel plating for EMI shielding
- Quarter-turn bayonet mating for easy installation
- Interfacial and Triple-Barrier Seal provides sealing to IP67
- A full range of sizes, colours and configurations
- Scoop-Proof to protect contacts from shorting or accidental damage during mating